Piston Robot Different

Eagle

I picked up a Metal House piston robot. This robot is beautiful. It has an 8 cylinder in it and runs as smooth as a 289 Hi Pro with a 650 double pumper and hookers. I'm serious guys, if you want a smooth running bot, buy a Metal House ! These things purr . But they have a real problem with ugly heads on these dudes. Spend all this time designing a great bot and slap an ugly pan fried egg eyed cheese head on it . Jeese oh Petes. So I had to add a B-9 type head. Nothing has been altered that can't be reversed. I'd rather have a fly eye on it , but I'm out of them.

th_MVI_9638.jpgpost-545-1260152344.jpg

post-545-1260152377.jpg

Doc, the point was that anything was an improvement . The factory chrome domes Suck !! This really is a great reproduction [improved] . These robots are great, but the head is so bland.

I like it ! Not a design for everyone but different ! Would like to see a video of it , to observe the functions of the transparent head. I'm curious on what it does.

Yes there is an optical lens in the dome with a high intensity LED . Cyclops . ;) I can't believe how well these operate compared to the Chinese bots. Clockwork.

Any time I don't get a good response from you I know it's bad and things need to be changed. Thanks !!! However I think the pistol is fine. Trigger or not !!! ^_^ Item 2 involves a rare Boeing 727 nav light. The item in question has a chip out of it that made it un-airworthy . The chip is hidden. Very expensive mod. This CAME OFF AN OLD

TIGERS 727.

Archived