Special Alphabots For Ricardo

Eagle

From the beginning of the project,Ricardo wanted an Alphabot. However he was out of the country and very disappointed that He had missed the cutoff. I told him, write to John, there might be a slight chance He can build one. He did and after exhausting Email and fax exchanges, I think John used a vulcan mind melt method to figure it all ,,,,,today He got the photo's of the finished bots. They are beautiful. The green one He had built in the flag colors of Brazil.

John, I haven't heard him more excited since ,,,,,, well I can't remember. :P As Ricardo would say,,,,Tango,Kilo,Sierra or TKS. ;)

post-545-1259790599.jpg

post-545-1259790624.jpg

post-545-1259790641.jpg

Terrific 'bots John! You've gotta know this is your work, all those screw heads are all the same orientation the sign of an electrical genius. :lol: That green really rocks.

Yes its a good thing that I bought myself a few extra metal Alphabot parts. My idea was to have the parts to play around with for new possible versions of Alphabot and I do still have enough to do one or two new prototypes. I was glad to help with Ricardo's build request. Everyone should have a Alphabot right. In order to paint these bad boys I had to heat my small clean room so the paint and glue could dry, the shop is already too cold for that sort of thing, we were in the single digits last night and almost reached freezing for the high today. Burrrrrr

Here are 2 build pictures. The green is just a metalic green paint not color changing, I wanted to get close to the correct flag color but since I was building a robot and not a flag I thought a metalic version of the green and the blue would be best.

post-7-1259886389.jpg

post-7-1259886421.jpg

Archived