Gorn Bot

Eagle

Alright, now that I'm back from the front,,, I started a new project. A robot Gorn. Always liked the Gorn . HIIIIISSSSS Kirk surrender now and I will make it a merciful death.............. HIIISSSS !! The head started as a flat pice of sheet metal and I worked it on a lead bag . then peened the whole thing to give it a scaly look. Tonight I mounted it to the bot body and finished the eyes and such. will try to finish it up this weekend. The paint will not be gloss when finished. Plus he is a mechanical version of a Gorn,,,, needs some antenna.

post-545-1257552338.jpgpost-545-1257552352.jpg

post-545-1257552338.jpg

post-545-1257552352.jpg

I am dgging this one. I forgot all about Gorn until this post. Can't wat to see it done. It is about time you started building agan. We have missed your creations.

JimK

Jim, with all your latest creations, there sure hasn't been a void from my lack of contributions. Doc, the brows and such are hand formed , some metal, some epoxy. 15" tall. Teonia is creating the Gorn outfit.

An amazing work Mark! Looks real frightening :D . Curious to see the finished bot.

What kind of sheet metal do you use? Copper?

Well, I have to admit this one had me at first. I hadn't quite made the Star Trek connection at first and thought it was simply a re-do of the Horikawa Dino Robot. Duh! NOW I get it! Brilliant! Just brilliant! I'm almost afraid to say this, but shouldn't there be a William Shatner headed mechanized companion? You know, a sort of Kirk-Bot!!

Yeah, that's the ticket. We need a Kirk-Bot! LOL!!, Well, what are you waiting for, Eagle? Get to work!... ;)

Archived