Nemo Art

Eagle

Mark,,,,,He definitely makes some beautiful pieces,,,[ some not too dissimilar from our own Andymans work].

But as you mentioned times are hard for a lot of people [ me included] at this time..If things were different I am absolutely sure I could find room for any of his creations.

Nemo sent an Email with items he has for sale . This guy has stuff that is top notch but is not selling like it should.. I guess. The labor that goes into his work is unreal. I think it is the best art of this type out there . Looks like there just is not a market at this time. http://www.nemomatic.com/nemomatic/news/En..._portfolio.html

Did you get one of his mass emails or did he send you a personal one? I got his regular update email and I didn't get any indication that his stuff wasn't selling. Although, some of his pieces (squid) have been on his web site for quite a while now.

No Andy it was one of his updates. He just had a big open house. I was just looking at the items he has for sale right now and was surprised at the inventory. I was under the impression that most of his stuff is sold before it's completed. It's amazing the evolution of his work over the last 10 yrs. Would really like to visit his shop one day. His metallurgy skills are very good. My favorite... the UFO. He is Very humble in regards to his work .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIzuKzJdsoo...feature=related

post-545-1256934374.jpg

Well, I really don't have any idea what his prices are but I assume they're pretty high end. Tough market now-a-days, I'm sure. Nemo is a pretty cool guy. He had no problem answering my questions when I first started out. I absolutely love his work.

Archived