I Must Be In My Brass Period Now.

Andyman

This past summer we replaced our old corroded brass light fixtures that were mounted to our garage and front porch. The neighbors replace theirs also and I they gave me their old ones. Needless to say I accrued quite a pile of corroded brass parts. It's really amazing what a good turn on the ol' wire wheel will do for corroded brass parts. I've used the parts from these lamps in the two ray guns I've already posted about here, Peacekeeper III and the Plutonium Pulsar Pistol. I've used some brass parts in my latest Saucerbot 20, too. Well I still have a generous pile of brass parts left so I may as well make some Andybots out of it. 😉

Here's Brass Betty, the robot nanny.

post-231-1256763278.jpg

Rom-L I imagine to be some evil corrupt automaton bent on taking over the galaxy.

RL7_sm.jpgBB7_sm.jpg

post-231-1256763288.jpg

I could have sworn someone said something about never building a female robot.................nah, must have been dreaming. Thats funny Andy, I picked up a bunch of 80 yr old lamp parts,,,,,now to just get inspired.

I could have sworn someone said something about never building a female robot.................nah, must have been dreaming. Thats funny Andy, I picked up a bunch of 80 yr old lamp parts,,,,,now to just get inspired.

I said I'd never do a pink robot. I've done female bots before. Remember Trans-Sister? ;)

Archived