To All Those Who Want To Kill Me...

Andyman

Hey Andy...do you know what robots they will be producing? I would hope they do your Santabot. Think about the cross marketing...not only robot collectors, but the holiday tie in would really make it appealing. In fact, it would make a great tree ornament, maybe even with light up eyes or something. But please keep us posted, I would be one of the first in line to buy one.

post-125-1255184504.jpg

I knew keeping my Andybot in my safety deposit box was a good idea!!!

Hope this works out for you!!!! We'll discuss the execution details later!!!

Knew it had to happen, your art is wonderful and needs to be produced for the masses...only the Alphadromers will have the originals, that's a plus! Great guy, great art! Congrats!!! :D

Same here, Andy. Nothing but congratulations ans very best wishes for much success with this! I am not amazed at all to see such a truly talented guy have his designs picked up. Way to go!

(Is this the part where I confess about wanting to kill you anyway so I can steal all your stuff.....? Or is that still a secret?...Has anybody seen my meds anywhere...?.... :blink: )

Plot what plot ??? B)

Dirk, do you know anything about a plot to liquidate our friend Andyman ???

I guess we will have to wait and see if any of our Andybots become mass produced collectables...

post-6-1255311640.jpg

Archived