To All Those Who Want To Kill Me...

Andyman

...in order to raise the value of their Andybots. I think I may be on to another option that doesn't involve my demise. I've been contacted by a company that wants to market smaller metal versions of existing Andybots. This is still in the very early development stage but if it all works out, up to 6 current Andybot owners will see their original piece jump in value if I'm any kind of judge of the secondary market. The rest of us will have to settle for mass produced mini Andybots. ;)

Again, this is all very preliminary at this time and I can give no other details but let us hope for the best.

Oh and for the record, if I seem all calm talking about this...trust me...I'm not. My head is spinning.

Congrats Andy. That is fantastic. I hope it works out. If it does I may be able to add an Andybot to my collection some day after all. :o)

JimK

Although, once these are out on the market,

your untimely demise could only increase their value ....

BWAAA- HA- HAAAAAAA :ninja:

I've just 'upped' my house insurance to £1000,000 yes that's right One Million pound! :o

I'm not getting Too 'carried away' am I :unsure: ;)

Seriously Andy I'm very pleased for you,,I hope it all works out great. :)

Although, once these are out on the market,

your untimely demise could only increase their value ....

BWAAA- HA- HAAAAAAA :ninja:

Damn, I thought for sure this would get the dogs called off me. :huh:

*calls witness relocation program*

Andy,

You worry to much. I understand your customers had a meeting and couldn't decide on giving you a public flogging or a tar and feather party and riding you out of town on a rail. So they decided to do both. :P

Well, well, little Andybots, eh? Hmmm..."The Andyman Corporation", it has a nice ring to it, Mattel won't be happy though. ^_^ Seriously Andy, that's great! I will be one of your new market supporters, as long as the minis are as well made as the originals, you'll have customers, good luck!

Archived