Phil R Collection

Phil R

Now you got it Doc! I´m confused :wacko: ! Phil is a martian invader? :D

Awesome Collection Phil! Especially I like your latest scratch build Space Gun!

Doc, you must know my wife. She sometimes considers me an alien. :D Blech, if you mean the hand gun rather than the Buck Rogers cannon, I agree that it turned out just the way I hoped.

post-221-1252007619.jpg

Phil,

Great collection and great display!! The stuff you and Mark collaborated on is really awsome! Its nice to see the Alphadrome Negatronic Ray Gun showing up there too. I really like the "small robot " case too. There must be 50 robots in that case. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, Joe. That's why I bought the Negatronic. It's a cool ray gun you made. Good counting on the small case. There are actually 52. here's another photo which shows some of the other collectibles. I'm going to sell some of the others. I need room to space out the space! :lol:

post-221-1252031851.jpg

• 3 months later...

Hi Phil, I loved scanning over your collection, great stuff, I love the mix of toys and the mix of colours. Can you tell me the story with the Superman space-ship??, never seen that one before?? plus the 3 small clockwork robots, I have the orange one, were they made by Robert Johnson and if so, do you know how many were released?

oh yes...I love the ray-guns!

Noel

post-648-1261408408.jpg

post-648-1261408426.jpg

Thanks, TM. the three spacemen are Comet Toys. Robot Island has some available. I don't know anything about the production. The Superman Rocket is friction and one of a series of tin Superman toys from 2001. Also a superman carousel with a building, etc. :)

I hope this helps on the 3 Astronauts not many left. :)

Astromen wind-up Astronaut Robots available in Orange or Blue. Each Astronaut is 4" tall and travels via windup motor. Astroman was created in the spirit of the classic Stanley Kubrick film "2001 A Space Odyssey". Each astronaut walks forward with lazer gun in hand.

Archived