Belgium Bound- Xterminator 2

Grandpa

XTerminator 2 is about to make his voyage to Belgium. His Non Bump-N-Go sensor controls the dual motor microprocssor motor controller for a Mystery movement. Three other microprocessors control the guns and chest LED sequencing, the eye LED's change colors and intensity.

post-242-1251342438.jpg

Gramps, you do great work, seriously, all the Alphadromers are so talented. My question is, are all your pieces requested customs, or do you have a website where you sell them?

Gramps, you do great work, seriously, all the Alphadromers are so talented. My question is, are all your pieces requested customs, or do you have a website where you sell them?

Check the link at the bottom of his post.

I don't do many custom one off robots, they tend to be EXPENSIVE. The robots I post are designs I normally build a limited series of 10. Here is the link to my Website

Archived