All Alphabot Box Artwork Posted Here Please

robothut

Here are some of the box artwork files I have saved so far, If there are more please add them, if there are any that some one wants in a larger file format for printing just add a post saying so and hopefuly the maker of the arwork will add a larger jpeg file for printing.

post-7-1250524045.jpg

post-7-1250524068.jpg

post-7-1250524088.jpg

post-7-1250524110.jpg

post-7-1250524132.jpg

post-7-1250524155.jpg

post-7-1250524186.jpg

post-7-1250524213.jpg

post-7-1250524246.jpg

post-7-1250524275.jpg

post-7-1250524316.jpg

post-7-1250524342.jpg

Love it Andy. Now just add the moveing arms and beeping space sound to the action text discription.

John, have I ever mentioned that the "beeping space sound" scares the bajeesus out of me? ;)

Don't forget "Realistic Space Noise" We all know what that should sound like... :P

I wouldn't know which of these to choose, they're all incredible.

I especially like the one with those puppies...oh, the've been edited out (or have they)?

Since we are updating boxes, I figured I would update mine with the AlphaBot in the colors I requested to John as to how I wanted mine done. Not to mention some advice from John adding some detail in the landscape. That's tough to do in Corel. Corel is good at nice, flat, clean surfaces. So I tried to add a few round pebbles and a crater or two. OH...and I got such a nice response to my earlier version of my AlphaBot...here is a link to my Facebook album of my other Corel artwork, for those interested. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=8368...mp;l=ca87c0d4f1 I do other stuff besides robots, though mostly sci fi oriented.

post-125-1250785062.jpg

You guys have any idea how hard it is to post my humble, crude graphics after all your artistic entries? :unsure: However, I have no shame or ego, so, without further ado...Tinplate's Alphabot 2.0, Tadaa!!

post-656-1251064064.jpg

Breathtaking isn't it? (don't answer that). :huh:

Hey...that is real nice. I love the different design. It looks so retro in this pic. Don't kid yourself. You do nice work.

Thanks Kennetzel, coming from you that's quite the compliment. :) In all honesty, I do have a substantial background in graphics, but I don't have any kind of sophisticated graphics software on my Imac. So I make due with PowerPoint-style shape manipulation.

Now lets see that robot design worked in to some back ground images to make box artwork.

Ok John, I'll do my best, thanks again! (I can't wait to see the finished product). :lol:

Archived