Alphabot Box Design?

kennetzel

I hope I am not overstepping my bounds, nobody has asked me to do this...but it was based on suggestions in my AlphaBot picture post. So I got the idea to play around in Corel and come up with a box design just to throw it out there. Keep in mind, nothing is set in stone here. Anything can be changed...color, proportion, text...so this is just an idea.

post-125-1250445830.jpg

The ground needs some detail to it, but the rest is great! Everyone is welcome to make and share box art for the Alphabot. That way every Dromer can print out the box art they like best. If some one does not have a printer then they will have a friend that has a printer and if they have no friends then Kinkos is just down the street with internet connections and printers. Just lay out the art work to fit a 8.5 by 11 page if possible.

Also, for conventional laser printers and paper stock, you can generate an image at 144 dpi that will look just as good as 300 or 600 dpi. The only time you need really high resolution is when you're printing to slick photographic-quality printers. The lower 144 dpi will give you a great printed image, but the file size won't be gigantic — makes it easier to attach to emails, and makes it faster to print if you go to Kinkos or Staples or Office Max or wherever you decide to print it.

— Nikola Tesla

Archived