He's Here....alphabot #1

robothunter

Ladies & Gentlemen, I present for your approval...Alphabot Robot #1 from that Grand Master of all robot builders, the incredible John Rigg!! I just don't know how to begin to let you know how much I love this robot, John.

Hey, wait a minute, I do know! I'll buy another one! LOL!! I think I've got to have that Radicon inspired style Alphabot John has in his website post. Hope that wasn't some sort of one-off special deals with no duplicates allowed since I love all things Radicon. And he'll look awesome next to my other Radicon inspired robots John has built for me over the years. ;)

Of course, Zsa-Zsa, our new black kitty doesn't quite feel the same about Alphabot. I would post a pic of her once we powered him up, but she took off like a bat out of hell as soon as he lit up! LOL!!! :D

post-36-1249926527.jpg

post-36-1249926536.jpg

post-36-1249926545.jpg

post-36-1249926554.jpg

I just can't stop playing with this robot! LOL!! It's like I'm six years old all over again. Just wonderful. And I didn't realize that the other one I want so badly is already named Alpha-Con. Here are some pics for anybody who might have missed it by not going through all the previous Alphabot postings. And a link to a YouTube video link. Thanks, John!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boM-rYI9NtQ

post-36-1249934381.jpg

post-36-1249934389.jpg

post-36-1249934397.jpg

post-36-1249934405.jpg

How cool that you got #1 Pat! Great to hear that you are having so much fun with it. Long live the six year old in you! :D

HA! I love that picture with AlphaBot 1 and your cat, Pat -- that wary, ears-back, inquisitive pose is priceless.

Congrats on your new 'Bot AND your new kitty cat!

Archived