A Few "borrowed" Ideas

JimK

Hello all,

Due to financial isses (speeding ticket, kid starting back to college yada yada yada) I have not been able to add anything new to my collection in a while now and it was starting to really bum me out. So this past weekend I went into the garage and scrounged through the junk and found a couple of baby moon hub caps and enough stuff to create this little gadget. The pictures are not the best but they are what I have for now. It has flashing multi colored lights in the "retractor" beam and in the cockpit. It looks much cooler in person. Hope that you like it.

JimK

post-769-1249312951.jpg

post-769-1249312961.jpg

Thanks Guys.

I wish that I could take credit for the cow thing but something like it was posted on here a while back. I don't know if it was something that you could buy or if it was just an idea but I sort of borrowed the idea in my simple, low budget sort of way.

JimK

I'm so ashamed of you. I would never "borrow" an idea from somebody else..........HA HA HA HA HA HA! :lol:

*sigh* But seriously...nice work, Jim. That's a whole lotta rivets!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived