I Drawed A Raygun.

R35

With very little experience of these things I designed a Raygun Graphic. To be honest my only real exposure to these things is this very Raygun forum, so apologies for inaccuracies in concept, era etc. I just wanted a fun, cartoony looking Raygun.

As always your opinions are highly valued.

post-965-1247083214.gif

R35, Yes, it is cartoon-like, but a creative ray gun can't be "drawed" incorrectly, it is a product of imagination, it's really up to you and your preference. Your pistol is brightly colored and graphically clean, with nice highlights and shading. As good as any commercially available clip art versions I've seen. Personally? I would prefer a longer tail fin, and concentrate the blast deflector vanes closer to the end of the barrel, instead of all along it, but this is after all, your design and not mine. If you need more examples, wander through the ray gun collections, or search the web for other "drawed" guns. Nice work. :)

Thanks!

Blast deflector vanes? See, that's why I have joined this forum...I become less of a noob every day!

;)

You drewed it well.

BTW-the only real rule for ray gun design is it only has to look cool. ;)

Wise words from a master frabricator! I totally agree!

Archived