Patrick's New Buck Rogers

Eagle

Lol, it's actually the same rocketship model from my Buck Rogers short, but it is being revised for a new episode. Thanks for posting Logan!

I'll let you guys in a little secret, a certain someone requested these renders to be shown to the Dille family, who own the rights to Buck.. It looks like a 1/6 scale Buck Rogers rocketship is in the planning stages, and that's all I can really say at the moment. :ph34r:

I also have a new Buck Rogers rocketship model in the works that you may find familiar. ;)

Lol, it's actually the same rocketship model from my Buck Rogers short, but it is being revised for a new episode. Thanks for posting Logan!

I'll let you guys in a little secret, a certain someone requested these renders to be shown to the Dille family, who own the rights to Buck.. It looks like a 1/6 scale Buck Rogers rocketship is in the planning stages, and that's all I can really say at the moment. :ph34r:

I also have a new Buck Rogers rocketship model in the works that you may find familiar. ;)

Atomic...really nice stuff, you do excellent work. I'm a big fan of the old serial rocket ships, and would be very interested in a Buck Rogers ship! I also thought this would be a great time to mention two Flash Gordon ships in my spaceship and aliens collection. Produced by Retro 1-2-3, these models are roughly 27-29 inches long and made of heavy gauge steel! Retro offers them as a set, Ming's Attack ship and Dr. Zarkov's ship. As you can see in the photos they are massive, and heavy, and have smoked plastic windows and removeable magnetic hatches.

post-656-1241947604.jpg

post-656-1241947618.jpg

post-656-1241947630.jpg

Archived