Gt Saucer

amoebaboy

post-699-1241649213.jpg

post-699-1241649252.jpg

post-699-1241649285.jpg

hi all, its another saucer im afraid but i know you guys like this sort of thing

as usual there's a breakdown of construction on my blog if youre interested.http://amoebaboy.blogspot.com/

the inspiration for this one is the ford consul capri, with a bit of gt mustang thrown in for good measure

AB, you've done it again! Great job! By now we certainly know you like the color yellow. Are the two saucer pilots related? Mother and teenage son, or smallish husband with mustache? :lol: I also like your medieval crab robot. :rolleyes:

AB, you've done it again! Great job! By now we certainly know you like the color yellow. Are the two saucer pilots related? Mother and teenage son, or smallish husband with mustache? :lol: I also like your medieval crab robot. :rolleyes:

thanks phil, i think my yellow period is over its an absoloute pain of a colour to work with and get right.

i like the idea of them being part of the same family, i may do something along those lines in the future, twisted space monster jetsons meet the simpsons type thing, good idea :)

im trying to work up a few ideas for a stop motion film, puppets and hardware im fine, but im a bit crap at writing actual stories.

I know what you mean about yellow. When I do restoration, large areas of amber, yellow, orange, certain reds, etc are the hardest to match. You can't find a middle ground so that natural light and incandescent lighting reflect surfaces the same. ;)

Dude ! Don't give this stuff away ! Keep it for yourself or charge way too much to sell it ! It's too good !

Really cool!!! looks like 3 fangs in the grill in front. The saucer looks more vicious than the pilot! Another great creation.

Archived