Collection In Brazil

Alex

hi, it´s my collection. i live in São paulo - Brazil. here is very expensive and hard to find robots, but in 20 years i get someones...

p.s. sorry my poor english... :blush:

post-861-1241545374.jpg

post-861-1241546483.jpg

post-861-1241546569.jpgpredinho_dir.jpgCOPAM.jpgMASP.jpg

Hi Alex, welcome to the board, really nice robots collection and WOW :blink: your space guns wall and i love very much your fantastic beer botlles collection :D

Alain

Welcome Alex. Nice variety of robots and rayguns. Really nice display of the rayguns. They are not easy to display, but your raygun wall is great.

Nice collection Alex,,,,,,,I can see you have the same 'taste' as a lot of the other members here..And your Robots and Raygun collection is very nice aswell ;) :D

P.S . Be carefull of the picture file size ,It is something I have been guilty of in the past,,,,they were a little bit too big .

Hi Alex, great collection, and like most, I love the Ray-Gun display :) I see you are a "Vargas" fan too! ;)

Noel

Welcome aboard, Alex! Your collection is awesome :rolleyes: . Especially I like your brazilian robots.

They have some similarities with beer cans I think :blink: :lol:

Nice collection... some very interesting ray guns, too. I'm particularly interested in the blue water pistol that's based on the metal Space Outlaw Cap Pistol. (Near the top left of the picture.) Not common at all!

Thanks for posting.

Hi Alex, welcome to the board, really nice robots collection and WOW :blink: your space guns wall and i love very much your fantastic beer botlles collection :D

Alain

hi, thanx. i live in an apartment, then i need make some miracles...in the past i have much more botles.

post-861-1241812863.jpg

Very nice collection Alex! Well displayed with some great boxes too. The ray guns look cool.

thanks, i will put better photos later.

Welcome Alex. Nice variety of robots and rayguns. Really nice display of the rayguns. They are not easy to display, but your raygun wall is great.

hi, thanx, i will put some better pictures later.

Nice collection Alex,,,,,,,I can see you have the same 'taste' as a lot of the other members here..And your Robots and Raygun collection is very nice aswell ;) :D

P.S . Be carefull of the picture file size ,It is something I have been guilty of in the past,,,,they were a little bit too big .

hi, thanks for the tip!

Hi Alex, great collection, and like most, I love the Ray-Gun display :) I see you are a "Vargas" fan too! ;)

Noel

hi, thanks, and is true, i like "pin-ups" a lot of.

Archived