A Couple Of New Additions

JimK

Hey guys,

In the last week or so I managed to snag a few ray guns on EBAY. Nothing earth shattering but still fun. First off I got two of the Han Solo Blasters from the Star Wars Movies in the same auction. I got both working but they are missing the knobs that hold the battery cover in place (this is a borrowed pic). Then I got a tin friction Astroray gun. Don't know much about it. And last but not least I won a little clicker gun with a built in whistle. I have to say that I am developing a fondness for these plastic ray guns. They tend to be small but are very cool.

JimK

post-769-1238594386.jpg

post-769-1238594421.jpg

post-769-1238594404.jpg

Nice pick ups. The clicker is a neat little gun. I like that, back in the old days, all futuristic weaponry would have built-in whistles. :)

Nice pick ups. The clicker is a neat little gun. I like that, back in the old days, all futuristic weaponry would have built-in whistles. :)

Thanks Doc,

The clicker is my favorite also. It cleaned up really well. What you see in the pictures are dirt smudges. And you should never leave home without a whistle in your ray gun.

JimK

Jim,

Nice additions. I also like the small clicker gun. The space ship on it reminds me of early Buck Rogers ships and the one on the Renwal Stratoblaster Rifle. I've seen it in raygun books but no one seems to know who manufactured it.

Nice additions Jim, I've been wanting to pick up one of those clickers because of the spaceman. Doc, do we know who made these guns and when they were made?

Archived