My Daughter Is Packing Heat!

Andyman

My 17 year old daughter is constantly creating cool images with her digital camera. She amazes me how creative she can get with it. Yesterday she showed me this neat self portrait she took with a "stolen" ray gun I had just finished. She posted it on her Facebook page and all her friends are asking her "WTF are you holding???" 😉

post-231-1238067319.jpgfresco_version_sm.jpg

My 17 year old daughter is constantly creating cool images with her digital camera. She amazes me how creative she can get with it. Yesterday she showed me this neat self portrait she took with a "stolen" ray gun I had just finished. She posted it on her Facebook page and all her friends are asking her "WTF are you holding???" ;)

post-231-1238067319.jpg

The new Angelina Jolie? ;)

Here's a beauty shot of the actual gun. It's called the Quantum Fireball 10X. Some of you computer geeks may be able to figure out where that name came from. ;)

post-231-1238857641.jpg

First off the gun is just wonderful!!!

I had one of the first Quantum Fireball hard drives in my computer over 10 years ago!!! (btw nice mounting for the gun)

Andy,

Great looking shot of a great looking gun. Did you carve the pistol grip? Is that a tweeter on the end of the barrel? I am really stumped on the arc shape on the top. Sorry for the 20 questions, but for me, part of the beauty of your creations is guessing where the components came from.

Archived