New Ray Gun

JimK

Hey Gang,

I just picked up this little sparking ray gun on EBAY. It is about 6" - 7" long and sparks really well. The only marking these old eyes can see on it is a small TM under the Batman logo. I assume that stands for Trade Mark since it seems a little new to be Tom Mix. Does anyone know anything about this gun? I believe it to be fron the 60's or 70's when they where slapping Batman logos on everything that was not nailed down. But as history has proven, I could be wrong. Anyway I thought that I would share and hope for some info.

JimK

post-769-1236693042.jpg

Jim, I have the gun in red with Super Heroes label 1987, and Power Queen which I think is either a vacuum cleaner :D or a kid's series. Although some of these items were used over a period of years, I still think the Batman is 80s. I know I've seen it before but can't pinpoint the date.

post-221-1236707469.jpg

Jim, I have the gun in red with Super Heroes label 1987, and Power Queen which I think is either a vacuum cleaner :D or a kid's series. Although some of these items were used over a period of years, I still think the Batman is 80s. I know I've seen it before but can't pinpoint the date.

Phil,

Thanks for the input. The Batman logo is imbossed like your Power Queen gun not a sticker. Any idea who made them?

JimK

Archived