Robotos Robots On Display

Roboto

Fantastic!  I have opened the large Styrofoam and what a great looking Davros with Tom Baker, they had to add his hands on to Davros so they could ship as 2 pieces to make sure the Polystone would not break due to size.

Weta Davros (1).JPG

Weta Davros (2).JPG

Weta Davros (27).JPG

Weta Davros (30).JPG

Weta Davros (32).JPG

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roboto

• Ultrarobotman

• Jonydroid

• Golddalek

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Complete pics of the Doctor as he tries to stop Davros with his Creation of the Daleks.  The Weta figure stands at 12.5"W x 14"D x 12" H. The weight is 13lbs.

Weta Davros (64).JPG

Weta Davros (66).JPG

Weta Davros (68).JPG

Weta Davros (73).JPG

Weta Davros (75).JPG

Weta Davros (82).JPG

Second Weta package arrived this evening will post more photos over the weekend. This one called Dalek is also a heavy box after removing the brown Weta shipping box from its UPS ship box!

Weta Dalek (119).JPG

Weta Dalek (35).JPG

Weta Dalek (36).JPG

Weta Dalek (41).JPG

Weta Dalek (45).JPG

Weta Dalek (51).JPG

Weta Dalek (56).JPG

Wow. 4th Doctor looks pretty angry there....

Cool assortment of Daleks, while I prefer the Ron Turner Daleks' with Golden Emperor Dalek

I must admit, Davros was well played in the 12th Doctor. He's not screaming like a 1 dimensional character

as the old tv series. He's cunning and almost human during his alleged dying scene.

I enjoyed the 12th Doctor, very good actor, fun to watch. Clara totally overstayed her welcome.

Yes, he does as he is trying to stop the new Evil Daleks from being by shutting off life support system in the chair of Davros!

I enjoyed watching the 4 actors that played Davros over the years as the changed/evolved.

1rst Davros was played by Michael Wisher 1975 

2nd Davros David Gooderson 1979

3rd Davros Terry Molly 1984-1988

4th Davros Julian Bleach 2008-2015

Thank you! With our newly adopted young Siberian Huskies and there flying hair plus curiosities I have been very careful with my collection and setups. More photos to come soon of how detailed this Dalek is. :biggrin:

Us with dogs (9)2.jpg

Photos of The Dalek, the size is 11"W x 12"D x 13"H the weight is around 11lbs. 

Here we have a little information about The Dalek from the Weta Museum!

This piece is from the episode "Dalek" starring Christopher Eccleston as the ninth Doctor.

Beneath the Salt Plains of Utah, billionaire collector Henry Van Statten holds the last relic of an extinct alien race, the oldest and deadliest of the Doctor's foes, a Dalek! When the metal encased mutant escapes its prison and captures Rose, her death seems assured, but surprising everyone, the Dalek spares her. Opening its armoured frame to let sunlight play over the pitiful being inside, the creature exhibits tenderness and vulnerability uncharacteristic of its maniacal brethren. When the Doctor arrives to rescue Rose, she pleads for the Dalek, forcing him to choose between compassion and revenge for the extermination of his people.

Weta Dalek (70).JPG

Weta Dalek (71).JPG

Weta Dalek (74).JPG

Weta Dalek (76).JPG

Weta Dalek (79).JPG

Weta Dalek (80).JPG