Robotos Robots On Display

Roboto

I have begun my collection of Robots with my collection of Lava lamps and Outer Space pics. I recently started a collection of Robots that I have missed seeing until I started viewing many on this site and started looking for them. This has become a great new

hobbie for me and the Robots are so cool . Whenever I am on the road I now stop into Thrift stores looking for that robot. I hope to add a few pics on this forum as I get the Robot Displays together. Thanks

post-856-1234471148.jpg

post-856-1234471148.jpg

post-856-1234471259.jpgpost-856-1234471259.jpg

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roboto

• Ultrarobotman

• Jonydroid

• Golddalek

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got 2 Thunder Robots. First came the Blue one which was great so I had to get the brown one . Got both from a great Company called Robot island which I found out about them from this Site. 🙂

post-856-1234555838.jpg

post-856-1234555838.jpg

post-856-1234555916.jpgpost-856-1234555916.jpg

Roboto,,,Wellcome to alphadrome,,I can see you really love your robots by the imaganitive way you display them with the lava lamps..I hope you are ready to spend a lot of cash if the collecting starts to drift towards the older vintage robots,,I started like you buying the excellent repro's that are around.BTW you wont go wrong buying from Jay at Robot Island ,you couldn't find a nicer guy to buy from anywhere..

I saw this and got it . It is called Jupiter robot B-10 and is the son of B-9 . One very cool Robot he goes then turns and keeps going . 🙂

Hi and welcome Roboto, great displays but where did you get the B-10, that's an awesome looking robot and what a great box!

Noel

Hi I got Him from Robot Island Had to have him with my Space Patrol ones. Thanks

Hi Roboto, welcome to Alphadrome, very very nice display, i love your red lamp (with Gort), personnaly i have (just one :) ) an original Mathmos lava lamp (1963). I love too your Biliken Robby robot (hope my next robot on my wish list :rolleyes: )

Alain