• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roboto

• Ultrarobotman

• Jonydroid

• Golddalek

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This Red 13" Dalek Paradigm Drone took a while to get still new and sealed in box with its radio controlled handset and its Dual Stick movement control. The Dalek has 10 Dalek phrases and exterminator gun sound effect and is activated using the five button sound selector along with illuminated eye, poseable gun and arm. The photos show it as orange but its red and they have become very hard to find new in box made in 2010. I like how each colored version Dalek comes with its matching colored Remote!

DSC08592.JPG

DSC08593.JPG

DSC08599.JPG

DSC08603.JPG

Dalek 2.jpg

I now have 12 Daleks most are the remote controlled 12" to 13" versions. I started a quest to find all colors in the new 13" Paradigm Daleks with box which has become interesting since they are very collectable now and the cost is over $200.00 at times. The Orange scientist version will have to be made using a used red drome version painted as such. The UK company called Character Options ended there run of 4 colors before that orange 13" was to be made which made no sense at the time. For now just need the 13" in Blue and Yellow new in box.

The Red version was released for sale in July-2010 followed by the Yellow in Nov-2010 then came the Blue in Aug-2012 and last came the White Supreme in Sept-2013.

13 inch blue bx.jpg

13' yellow bx.jpg

dalek new version paradigm.jpg

Thank you. They have become a nice collection of Seek and Find!  Some day I will locate this Dalek version with its rare Sonic Cannon that was used to guard the Dalek Emperor with its Black painted head.

Sonic-Cannon_Dalek2.jpg

Those giant Daleks are very nice, I don't remember ever seeing them but have looked for them after seeing your post and yes, they are in the price range of $200. A great collection of Daleks you have!

• 2 weeks later...

My red to orange project Dalek has arrived in almost new condition with its remote but no box so a box may have to be made to hold him once done. There are so many screws with this Paradigm and then finding those secret screws that hold him together to be split in half. And so it begins.

DSC00553.JPG

DSC00555.JPG

DSC00556.JPG

DSC00558.JPG

DSC00557.JPG

DSC00583.JPG

Thanks, Martian Gil so far I have 98 screws of different size removed there were 48 screws just for the outer sensor globes and a few for the inner head gears that are timed also the painting is done I left the inner head turret red since its inside. I will wait a few days for it to dry real nice before handling.

DSC00562.JPG

DSC00568.JPG

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:53 AM, Ultrarobotman said:

Those giant Daleks are very nice, I don't remember ever seeing them but have looked for them after seeing your post and yes, they are in the price range of $200. A great collection of Daleks you have!

Thanks, Ultrarobotman when this last Dalek version was released it did not sell very well so the orange Scientist never came to be. Then a few yrs went by and many started to look for them.

Egads! So many screws! So, every sphere on the outer casing is screwed in place, instead of glued...I wonder why they designed it that way?

3 hours ago, Tinplate6 said:

Egads! So many screws! So, every sphere on the outer casing is screwed in place, instead of glued...I wonder why they designed it that way?

The older versions had the spheres as a snap on and over time as being used with the remote they would pop off and the clips would break.

32 minutes ago, Tinman said:

I didn't know these existed...I want one!  The screwed-on spheres would definitely give it a cleaner appearance.

Yes this gives them a cleaner look as to the older versions.