• Golddalek

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 9:27 PM, Kobiashi Maru said:

black one

IMG_4435.JPG

This black Dalek Sec really stands out.

• 1 month later...

Thank you. I finally started to unbox the Supreme Dalek which had arrived it took time to locate a mint version with all ties/tapes still as. Here are a few photos of this Supreme Dalek in its white color combo just dying to get out and Exterminate us. More photos to come later on.

w3.jpg

w1.jpg

w2.jpg

w4.jpg

w5.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Added this very cool looking remote controlled White Supreme Paradigm Dalek to my collection. They were very different from older versions and there Spheres were only 48 instead of the 56 standard Daleks. They now have a different looking rear with a door that may house a plasma gun and there size was 13" tall.  First photo shows top ears lit off/on.

lights off on.jpg

light rear side.jpg

light back.jpg

Here we have the White paradigm Dalek with the older Bronze Dalek and a look at  there Spheres of only 48 instead of the 56 standard Daleks. The Paradigm Daleks were 13" tall the older versions like this Bronze stood at 12" tall. I like the new look of the Paradigms but prefer that older looking Dalek.

5.JPG

6.jpg