Robotos Robots On Display

Roboto

Added this version to my collection called The Supreme dalek. The maroon with its golden finish really stand out and its nice to have a remote with it. This one took longer to locate from the UK in its new in box listing from 2008. Now remember for the new collector that new in box is sealed with batteries from 2008 and a few may have a slight leak as with mine but no real damage was done since they arrive from factory with batteries already installed. The top dome on the Supreme has 3 lights instead of 2 like the others have.

s1s.jpg

s2s.jpg

s3s.jpg

s4s.jpg

s5s.jpg

s6s.jpg

s7s.jpg

s10s.jpg

s9s.jpg

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roboto

• Ultrarobotman

• Jonydroid

• Golddalek

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks. The main box was opened thru customs however the main inner box was not which is good this is the 3rd unit from the UK and all have been opened for a look inside.They are such a fun robot to own with that remote control and they perform great on hard floors. Here is a main list on what Product Enterprise has done with there remote controlled versions. For me its like looking for Space evils in there different color combos. :biggrin:

50th 2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Very soon my Supreme dalek will have his evil companion called the Sec done in all black. I finally located a new in box from 2004 and hopeful as before Customs will re-seal the box and all will be nice. It seems every Item that I have bought from the UK has been opened for inspection.

Radio 2nd.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The Black dalek Sec arrived and here is a photo as the box was opened and he saw the light of day. The first word spoken was Exterminate

Blk Sec.JPG

Deleks are awesome ;.) nice collection pieces... like a few ones like the supreme and sec, golden and gray with light blue spheres

I have now started to look for the last version sold in 2013 called the Asylum Bronze dalek new in box they are very hard to find from that year.

rc_asylum_dalek_pack.jpg

That is quite the Dalek collection you have going there. Looking at these in your collection now reminded me of when I was a youngster watching the original series and the funny thing is that I remember my favorite part and maybe the only reason for watching was to see the Daleks. They were both scary and cool, futuristic. They still are.

Thanks. Yes I also started watching them back in the early days and from 1963 to now how the daleks have evolved with there newly added force fields and now with the ability to fly and go up stairs. They have become the evils of the universe.

Bad robot Exterminate.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks yes this new Anti-B9 is a great addition to the Golden Boy B9 series. First time to see that green light up in the speech area along with the white colors for the front control panel. The top of the head also has a few orange/yellow blinking light along with the bright white light.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks it seems the all Black Sec daleks really have that evil look them and he looks great along side the other evil called Supreme. They have those unique looking Ray guns.

Dalek Ray guns.jpg