Robotos Robots On Display

Roboto

My 2013 50th Anniversary Dalek arrived safely and is now added to my Dr Who collection. He stands 12" tall and is 10" long and 7"wide.What a great color with the Union Jack and has a nice Dakek voice within along with its Light up features will have video soon on this one. Finding 12" Daleks here in the states is fun not many to be had dependent on version.:biggrin:

DDSC07349.jpg

DDSC07353.jpg

DDSC07356.jpg

DDSC07358.jpg

DDSC07362.jpg

DDSC07363.jpg

DDSC07379.jpg

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roboto

• Ultrarobotman

• Jonydroid

• Golddalek

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It looks like I have found my 12" Davros and it is being shipped to me the one I located is still new in box and they have also become very hard to find in New condition under $300.00.  Once he arrives I will start to look for the 12" red Supreme Dalek another classic hopefully to be added to my collection.

toys-dalek18inch.jpg

Well I have taken a new direction for now since all seems quite with MH and nothing has really caught my eye with what they have to offer in there Roto versions now if only they would have done a Smoking Space Evil from the mouth area with a nice paint finish.

The Daleks for me have really caught my eye and I have limited my collection to the 12" models only since they are within my price range but for the 18" models they do run in the $500.00 plus range new in box. There are many in the 5" versions that are also great for a collection and who knows I may just add a few also in the future.

toys-daleksupremegroup 18 inch.jpg

Yes the Dalek 12" versions have become a rare find and they are so cool to own and display. They light-up and have sound and with the remote control off they go they are so different from any other robots.

Here are a few photos of the Dalek master called Davros the details are great along with the box. Will have mine soon from the UK.

figures-davros12inch1.jpg

figures-davros12inch22.jpg

figures-davros12inch3.jpg

Thanks. It seems Dr Who has taken a hold for us here in the states. My neighbor sells Items here in the states thru shops and on-line and they have added a lot of stuff from Dr Who and the sales are doing very well. Now with the new DVDs from 2005 till now the interest in Daleks and K9 with Cybermen and the Tardis  looks great. 

Here is my photo that has both Davros with his Guardian Dalek. 

Davros1010.jpg

Hi Roboto

I used to have a lot of daleks. I have sold off quite a few. Attached a photo. The big red one is rare first series as is the grey one i believe (first series production) The red on i have sol but still have the other 2, x4  dapol marx reproductions (left of the picture) and some of the small tin clockwork reproductions by product emterprises. Message me if your interested in any of them.

Cheers  Paul.

12 inch daleks.jpg

Now that is a great looking display of Daleks. I have the 2004 version like yours in Black with the 56 silver round dots. I am now waiting for the Supreme Dalek to arrive from the UK. Does your Gray with the Blue dots have the remote as well and does it still work. It seems over time those versions have started not to function as well. Mine in the Black has started to misbehave at times.

Added this stunning model of Davros as seen in The Stolen Earth and Journeys End dvd series of Dr Who to my collection. It features motorized movement, illuminated eye and control sphere as well as 9 Davros phrases and poseable arm standing 12" tall.

Davros11 (4).JPG

Davros11 (5).JPG

Davros11 (7).JPG

Davros11 (8).JPG

Davros11 (9).JPG

Davros 11.JPG

Davros.JPG

While searching for a new in box 12" Supreme dalek I added to my collection this 1rst version 12" new in box from A Product Enterprise 2002. The remote has that Classic look to it and he rotates his head with sound as he moves about.

Dalek 2002 6.jpg

Dalek 2002 4.jpg

Dalek 2002 5.jpg

Dalek 2002 3.jpg

Dalek 2002 2.jpg

Dalek 2002.jpg

Thanks. I have limited my quest on the Daleks to the 12" versions and the fun part is looking for them still new to almost new with the same for the box. Here are the versions that I started with to look for.

Davros supreme.jpg

Yes the Black version really stands out and I have also begun to look for this newer Black version called Dalek Sec in 12" this one with new box will be fun to locate.

12 inch Black rc.jpg