• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roboto

• Ultrarobotman

• Jonydroid

• Golddalek

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have now completed the second Anti-matter evil and here he is on his surf board thru space. I really enjoyed making these Anti-matter evils with there unique paint finish. :biggrin:

Anti-matter evil (3).jpg

Anti-matter evil (4).jpg

Anti-matter evil (5).jpg

Anti-matter evil (6).jpg

Anti-matter evil (7).jpg

Anti-matter evil (8).jpg

Thank you. I have also started on a Space Doom done as the Anti-matter Doom. This all began with that pre-order for the Anti-Matter B-9 which looks great and soon to be released.

Anti-matter B9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My final custom addition to the collection of Anti-matter robots.

Here we have the Space doom with added space cell to the front T.V for a better view of the same space scene within. I also made and added red inner eye gel cells for this version which came with inner lighted eyes now glows red. Will add video for him soon.

DSC07170.JPG

DSC07187.JPG384809979_SpaceDoomantimatter(7).JPG.87c9951691a57fd43abeb09b30255b27.JPG

DSC07181.JPG1842063960_SpaceDoomantimatter(8).JPG.4596c4ff5a32e6d1b28f6827fd9744a8.JPG

DSC07216.JPG

DSC07194.JPG

19 hours ago, Roboto said:

My final custom addition to the collection of Anti-matter robots.

Here we have the Space doom with added space cell to the front T.V for a better view of the same space scene within. I also made and added red inner eye gel cells for this version which came with inner lighted eyes now glows red. Will add video for him soon.

DSC07170.JPG

DSC07187.JPG

DSC07181.JPG

DSC07194.JPG

DSC07216.JPG

One of a kind, i like a lot this two tone black and white :-)

Very cool looking and coincides with the 50th Anniversary of Star Trek from where you may have based the theme?

1 hour ago, Ultrarobotman said:

Very cool looking and coincides with the 50th Anniversary of Star Trek from where you may have based the theme?

I was working on a few Evils for a repaint since 2 arrived badly painted and my wife said why not do them in Anti-matter form since we have an Anti-matter B9 on order and so it began.

Nice to see you back again Ultrarobotman hope all is well.

Anti matter B9.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

The Dalek has been shipped and hopefully he will arrive in great condition not many left to buy that are sold in the USA. They only made a small run on them when the 50th anniversary had started for that year 2013.

Dalek 50th.jpg

This is great I have also located and bought a version of the Dalek Davros for my collection in the 12" R/C control with FX sound and lights in the head and front panel. This also being shipped next week. This one made in 2008.

doctor-who-davros 3.jpg