• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roboto

• Ultrarobotman

• Jonydroid

• Golddalek

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks. This version is very different in the fact that the boots are red along with the legs this makes it really stand out. I have another limited Space evil coming and this one is done up in Black with a unique looking head. :biggrin:

I always love to see nice group photos like this, especially one you never seem to find very often. Looking forward to seeing the limited black space evil with the different head.:cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a better view as I compare Diablo Robby with the Sinister Creep. The Diablo had only 13 makes and this one is #04. Robby was created thru Robot Island Exotics Japan-U.S.A.-China and was very well done. :biggrin:

Diablo (3).JPG

Diablo (2).JPG

Diablo.JPG

Diablo robby 2.JPG

Diablo (7).JPG

diablorobbyset1.jpg

• 4 months later...

Added to my collection is this very unique looking Space Evil which may be MH last inner looking tin litho gun panel version #3. This version has the red arm collars which only a few had and those unique eyes and ears just like the White Evils had. Time will tell if anymore will be made since there bodies are now used for another type of a Fighting Robot. This version came with the RM logo on the bottom of the box that was also made different and has the battery release lever done in White.:biggrin:

4.JPG

3.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

19.JPG

9.JPG

This Space Evil came from RI. This was the second version I bought which had to be returned. With the first version it arrived damaged and working poorly I had waited over a month for this one. It was returned and another month later the second version arrived however the roto-box started to fail and the body was loose to the bottom base so instead of another return it was repaired. I had to adjust the inner tabs to hold it better and oil the gears. I then had to just take the top off the head with those 4 tabs since one of the original eyes was loose and pushed in. There are times when just sending back robot after robot is no longer any fun and since I wanted this version with that rare inner 3rd version tin Litho for the guns I made it happen. I now have an addition to there 2013 White Evil with those cool eyes.:biggrin:

15.JPG

Another nice addition to your collection but a huge amount of work that you should not have to do at all. I have had to repair a few different models a while back and was not happy about doing it later, then I returned just a few instead of repairing, now I'm done. Nice display as always, Roboto!:biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Roboto, you got an amazing collection i like the green one Gear-A with it´s dome, very cool, i´m starting and so far i had no robot at all :( but it will be for a short time

• 4 months later...

Time to add the all that glitters Golden Boy to my collection forum. There are no photos of a Golden lava lamp as such since Golden Boy melted the base/cap down for his Golden rock display. :biggrin:

Golden Boy.JPG

Golden Boy1.JPG

Golden Boy2.JPG

Golden Boy4.JPG

Thanks. I have also started a new line-up of a few of my newer Space Evils since they have problems and now the paint has started to peal off on some areas. My wife mentioned to me since we have an Anti-matter B-9 on back order how about making a few Space Evils done as Anti-matter evils. So I have begun.

• 2 weeks later...

And so it begins the making of a few Anti-matter evils to be added to the collection. As I began to remove the old paint it came off easy and fast with many areas poorly painted. Now this is going to be a fun project as they turn to White/Black and the second to Black/White. One will even have Green guns with Green lit eyes.

Anti-matter man (16).JPG

Anti-matter man (15).JPG