Tin Toy Collection

TinPlanet

Started my collection about three years ago, been buying and selling for several years, wish I had some of the ones I sold back again!!!

post-512-1234063151.jpg

post-512-1234063219.jpg

post-512-1234063264.jpg

post-512-1234063290.jpgDSC02932.JPGDSC02936.JPGDSC02938.JPGDSC02933.JPG

Dude,,, you may not have a large collection, but you sure have a GREAT collection. Very fine pieces. ;)

Thanks Eagle, hey I was reading about your deer hunt in Pa. The deer may be scarce there but here in lower Delaware you can't swing a dead cat by his tail in a circle without hitting one!!

Very very nice - I've always been partial to those TV trucks. The Haji box has always been one of my favorites -just reeks of early sci-fi. What piece would you most like to add next??

Thanks Eagle, hey I was reading about your deer hunt in Pa. The deer may be scarce there but here in lower Delaware you can't swing a dead cat by his tail in a circle without hitting one!!

Sure, but they are all on private property. The tree huggers own the herds. You'll see results when you hit one with your SuzukiHondaNissanKiaSubaru cross dresser ! YEP!!

Sure, but they are all on private property. The tree huggers own the herds. You'll see results when you hit one with your SuzukiHondaNissanKiaSubaru cross dresser ! YEP!!

Funny, My brother and I are both Delaware Troopers and have handled more Car vs. Deer accidents than you can count!! The car always wins, but boy do those deer leave a lasting impression!!

Very very nice - I've always been partial to those TV trucks. The Haji box has always been one of my favorites -just reeks of early sci-fi. What piece would you most like to add next??

Steven, I wish that box was original..All of the boxes pictured are original except for the 5 robots and the space scout..I have a big list of toys I still want but can't afford..If I had to pick three they would be the Kanto Space Patrol Tank (one just sold a couple weeks ago for $4,700 with its original box..way out of my price range). The Yonezawa x-5 Moon Patrol Vehicle, and the Battery Operated Robby Space Car with the tin litho piece that comes out of the back (I guess showing its nuclear power??) where the styrofoam ball floats on air...But I better start saving my money if I want those three, huh??

$$$$$$$ is always the X factor in this hobby. If those are the three pieces that you really want (which are perfect for your tastes) asides from saving - no impulse or quick fix buys - save your hobby money only for these guys and one day you will have them. Yeah it might take a bit of time - that will only make the aquisition of them that much sweeter!!!

I really like those TV trucks... might just be because I'm in that field, but whatever -- they're really cool toys! The Space Camera truck, in particular... If I'm lucky, maybe that'll be what I'm doing one day. ;)

Really nice pieces and really nice condition!! I've always liked the mobile Space TV Unit with trailer. It has a great space vehicle, a spaceman, and a great battery compartment. Keep up the collection!

Really nice pieces and really nice condition!! I've always liked the mobile Space TV Unit with trailer. It has a great space vehicle, a spaceman, and a great battery compartment. Keep up the collection!

Thanks , that has always been one of my favorites. I got it from an older gentleman who worked for Woolworths Department store years and years ago, when he left the store (retiring) the manager told him to take a couple things with him and the Moblie Space Tv Unit was one of the things he took. He said it was a display model, it still has all of the inserts in the box..Great Toy...Thanks..One of the sad things is that he also got a Haji Space Trooper with its original box and he misplaced it?? who knows probably under a bunch of old clothes in the attic, waiting to be discovered again someday..

That is one CLASSY collection you've got there!

A couple of those toys I have seen many times but without their boxes, so thank you for the opportunity to finally see both together.

Good luck on your quest for those still on your want list!

That is one CLASSY collection you've got there!

A couple of those toys I have seen many times but without their boxes, so thank you for the opportunity to finally see both together.

Good luck on your quest for those still on your want list!

Thanks MaxPower, with the way the economy is going, I don't know if I will ever get any of the high dollar items on my wish list!!!!

WOW. I loved the Space trooper. :)

Yeah, it is funny how I got him..He was listed on the internet for sale as 'Old Metal Scuba Diver Guy"......???????

Archived