James Bond Inside

Blechroboter

The robot is a painted Space Walk Man with a Robby Robot reproduction head.

For the face shield I used an old picture of Sean Connery.

post-544-1232299653.jpg

As an artwork I used an old ad of Sean Connery with a drink from the 1960s. ( Notice the christmas? tree in the background).

Painted him a headset in the kind of the Horikawa Space Patrol/Attacking Martian with Astronaut face.

post-544-1232301613.jpg post-544-1232301639.jpg

post-544-1232301658.jpg

Nice work Klaus, I like the idea of using Sean Connery's face with the additions. You have given me some inspiration to do something similar. :D

Blech, I like what you combined for the finished product. the size of the head is balanced nicely with the rest of the robot. The green is an interesting touch. However, since I know where the face came from I'm expecting black formal wear and a bow tie on the chest plates! :lol:

Sweet Klaus !!! Things are picking up. I wish I had a robby robot face shield. I wonder how Seans back feels when the rotate-o-matic activates. ;)

'Bot.....James Bot....Beautiful work Klaus! Sean looks like he's not so keen on the anticipation of that rotato potatoe action! :lol:

Great balance in the work altogether, also the green is a departure from what we're accustomed to seeing. You've also created a Wharholequse art piece there as well.

....If it weren't so pricey to do, a Mr. Hustler 'bot would have had the correct 'shaken not stirred' effect. :P

....If he were in a highly colourful chiselled body with 'lovely chime' inside, I suppose he could be called Charm-Trooper? B) 7-bar Bond theme when wound would be a hoot!

post-298-1232595493.jpg

Archived