New Ray Gun Calendar

dratomic

Randy just stopped by the Museum and dropped off my copy (and a couple extra copies that'll be for sale in the gift shop) of the calendar.

Beautiful job, Guys!

Let's hope this is the first in a series, with many more to come!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My copies just came in. Really really nice job guys. The Roto Flasher is my favorite pic and the Yellow Space Patrol is a striking piece as well.

Encore!!!

yesterday I got a flat package out of spain, it was the calender to my surprise!

so St.Niklaas didn't forget me afterall! (yes I was a good boy the whole year)

thanks it looks great, please continue!!!

post-535-1230656151.jpg

It may amuse some of you to know that my own copy of the calendar hasn't arrived yet. Nor is it likely to -- I received a notice from the Post Office while I was on vacation saying that since they couldn't deliver my package, it'd be returned to the sender on December 29. I got the notice at 10 p.m. on the 30th...

Heck, I know that *I* find it funny... ;)

It's caught in a time loop! :lol:

Well I did get my own copy of the calendar... and let me just say it looks fantastic! What an amazing piece of art for your wall or gym locker. Why, everyone should buy one of these calendars, I'd say. Order today, won't you? B)

I got to see the Calender at Joe's over the holiday and mine was waiting for me when I got home. Great job guys!

Archived