New Ray Gun Calendar

dratomic

Just in time for 2009, Phase Pistol and I have created a calendar featuring photos of 12 different vintage ray guns (some from each of our collections). We're pretty proud of our efforts, and figured some of you might be interested. It's the first official project from our new publishing concern, Futurious Press.

post-124-1229231000.jpg

For more info, and to see a couple pics (and to find out how to purchase it if you're so inclined) please visit the ATOMIC ARMORY WEBSITE (www.atomicarmory.com).

And yes, the image in our signature will take you directly to the ordering page. :)

Ultimately, the calendar is a teaser, so to speak, for a much -- MUCH -- larger project planned for mid-2009. But right now, it remains top secret, so shhhhhhhh! ;)

Thanks for checking it out!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too flippin cool! I just bought two, one to use and one to squirrel away. The shipping cost is the same if you get one or two.

Now I know 2009 is going to be a great year. ;)

The calendar is a standard type of wall hanger, with spiral wire binding down the middle, and a hang-hole punched at the top edge.

Each month features a clean design against white, with the photo of the gun and a few facts about it.

calendarpageec0.png

Just ordered mine too. This looks GREAT from what I can see on the website! It's funny because, as I was grabbing my wallet from the kitchen, I asked my wife if she minded if I spent the $16 for the calendar. She said no problem but then stopped me and said "why is it you have no problem asking about a $16 toy related purchase but when it comes to a $1500 robot buy you are totally sneaky about it?". I just slinked out of the kitchen and went back into my office. :ph34r:

"Built-in market" implies that someone's making money on this thing, Morbius. If only that were true! The profit margin on a calendar is so slim as to be nonexistent. Phase Pistol's and my goal was to make something that we thought people might enjoy -- we're not expecting to make anything off it.

Altruism is its own reward. :)

Of course, if more people discover ray guns and suddenly my collection is worth millions of dollars, that'll be nice, too!!! :D

Archived