New Ray Gun Calendar

dratomic

Mine are speeding to me as we speak. Well, "speeding" may not be quite accurate as I selected economy shipping during Christmas season.

Very nice job guys.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doc and Phase pistol,,,,,,A great calendar/piece of art . Sadly I cant make a firm order on one ,,,you must be sick of me pleading poverty but what with one thing and another and the exchange rate I'm afraid I will have to give it a miss,,,,,On the offchance there is one you can put aside untill your next project then I could go for combined shipping at a later date...Obviously 'Firm' orders take priority so I will understand if you 'Sell out' completely. :)

Thanks folks!

Sparkrobot, no worries. If you decide you want one of these later just let us know. They are good for the entire year, and the ray gun photos are guaranteed for the life of the paper they're printed on! B)

"Built-in market" implies that someone's making money on this thing, Morbius. If only that were true! The profit margin on a calendar is so slim as to be nonexistent. Phase Pistol's and my goal was to make something that we thought people might enjoy -- we're not expecting to make anything off it.

Altruism is its own reward. :)

Of course, if more people discover ray guns and suddenly my collection is worth millions of dollars, that'll be nice, too!!! :D

Brian my friend, I simply meant that the market for your product is right here on Alphadrome (never meant it in any monetary sense, my apologies if it came out that way, you know I've never looked at the $$$ aspect of this hobby except for the $$$ that have left my hands :lol: ) and the 'audience' is self-explanatory! :D

I'm sure it's a great feeling to have created these for folks who'll love 'em.

BTW Spark, we're in our own funk with the economy here in Canada, skyrocketing everything but the paycheque! <_< I'd still rather shop through the U.S. and when I want/need something I do just that, our stores are rather useless as we've only got 1/10 the population to stock the shelves for so finding anything is a challenge.

Just ordered my copy. Can't wait for it to materialize in my mailbox.......I just looked, its not there yet, but I'll keep looking.

No worries, Morb. I knew what you meant. :)

ER&S -- Futurious Industries® is working on Insta-Print N' Beam™ technology as we speak! Soon, we'll be able to have your calendar appear on your desk a mere 10 seconds after you hit the "Order" button!

Futurious Industries: Creating the Future That Never Was!

:)

Soon, we'll be able to have your calendar appear on your desk a mere 10 seconds after you hit the "Order" button!

Of course if your cat happens to be standing on the desk at that particular moment, there could be... consequences.

Guys, I got my calendar. EXCELLENT!! Just what I've been looking for above my computer. Of course, this is a non -marking calendar like my Maxfield Parrish calendars I've been getting for years. Does this mean this is the first of a series? :rolleyes: I always have marking calendars above my drawing board. All my good calendars are displayed for the year but never marked. And by the way, the calendar was well packed in a flat box, in an insulated sleeve and shrink wrapped to the inside of the box so it wouldn't move. Great packing! :D

post-221-1229974703.jpg

post-221-1229974715.jpg

Congrats, Phil. Looks like you're the first -- even Karl and I don't have copies of the calendar yet! (Only a prototype version...)

Anyway, I'm very glad you like it. :)

I got a nice Christmas present to myself today as the post lady just dropped off my calendar. It is simply beautiful. Most excellent work Brian & Karl. I look forward to more from your joint ventures.

I got a nice Christmas present to myself today as the post lady just dropped off my calendar. It is simply beautiful. Most excellent work Brian & Karl. I look forward to more from your joint ventures.

Same here. I love it !

Archived