Kelloggs Smoke Ray Gun

dratomic

As promised, Anton, here's a picture of the Kelloggs Smoke Ray Gun. It fired talc, and also makes a nice clicking sound. Sorry for the cruddy photo -- I took it a while ago before getting access to a light box. I don't know the exact date on the gun, but I do know it's pretty rare -- I've never seen any others, at any rate.

post-124-1227552413.jpg

Thank you for posting and it's very nice gun, I will see if I can find anything out about it for you , by the size it looks like it was a mail away and not an in pack item.....

I checked my picture archives and it was a non-character mail away available in the 50's and cost a quater and box top to get, here's a picture of the box.

post-779-1227559230.jpg

I knew it was a mail-away item, but didn't know any more than that. Thanks a lot for the photo of the ad!

I'm happy to help , I'll see if I can find photos of the raygun that was a peanut butter giveaway , it's metal and I believe it was from the 40's or 50's..

Archived