Robot 650 On Steroids

Eagle

Ok try this. Hemroid as Gramps calls him . :D I just can't get good photo's tonight. The focus, color ect is just not there. I'll try this weekend for better shots.

He is a full 19" tall . I finished the antenna last night . I don't know if I'm going to do the dials or not. As you can see the arms are a lot more robust then the 700. This new multicolor textured paint is slick. You can see separate colors coming out of the can at the same time. amazing.

post-545-1226019947.jpg

Mark,,,,,, I agree with Phil that texture paint finish looks great,,The Antennae,,will it be metal,,I think this will really set the whole thing off..This is actually one of my favourite projects of yours :)

Antenna is made from 14/2 romex copper wire. Soldered together. I need some knobs . 1/4 brass knurled knobs , like the ones used to hold a glass globe to a lamp. Andy ?? Do you have anything in your parts bin that would work ?

post-545-1226089855.jpg

post-545-1226101888.jpg

Just beautiful, Mark! And I would never have taken him for being built out of wood That teture cover really worked wonders!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I guess Mom would say, I'm the Big brother !! ;) Though a little rough around the edges with little refinement. Still a good one to watch your SIX in a scrap ! :) Also, older brother attracts the ladies. The two of us compliment one another !

Archived