A Year Of Creations

Eagle

Great lot of work and fantatstic pieces!

Guys help !! Photobucket is deleting slideshows.

The slideshow did work for me (as of 2009-10-02, I hope have seen the right stuff).

What an amazing array of fantastic creations.

This really is a prolific and talented group!

And all this was just from one year?

Outstanding!!

Eagle, Grandpa:

I'm sure there were a few other creations from this period that did not get in. I'm assuming you are trying to capture all the 2008-09 period? Great concept !! Here are the ones I did:

post-226-1254673766.jpg

post-226-1254673775.jpg

post-226-1254673782.jpg

post-226-1254673793.jpg

I agree many projects were missed or not added, some were posted in the main forum and not added. Eagle did a good job and I thought he was going to add to what is being shown, but he has been missing in action. If anyone would want to add to the existing slide show feel free to do so. I will add them to the website I'm hosting it on, but I really don't have the time to look at all the posts to find the ones that have been missed.

Sorry guys I'm down and almost out with a bad back. Can't get out of bed and it sucks. Brendon rigged up a router for his laptop. I made that slide show almost a year ago. Since I'm not going anywhere for a few days, I'll start to compile the projects where the last one left off. I'm not sure how to add them to gramps site, but I'll build a folder.

Mark

Archived