A Year Of Creations

Eagle

We are starting to come into the prime season for robot and space toy building. I think the last 12 months has produced some fantastic works of art. So I have compiled about 60 of all of our custom projects. I'm sure I left some out. This was not intentional. Please let me know.Enjoy and remember, these guys worked hard to bring these pieces to fruition. :D

http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c112/Eag...mview=slideshow

Fantastic slide show. I thought that I had been through all of the posts but there are a few in your show that I missed. I guess I had better get back to reading. Who made the red and yellow ray gun in the second picture? I am really liking that one a lot.

JimK

Wow, we made a lot of crap in the last 12 months!

:huh: Um...I meant "crap" as in "stuff" not "crap" as in "actual crap"..... :unsure:

oh crap! :blush:

Just discovered my R4 Robot :lol: . Good idea to bring all those self made space toys and robots together in an album Mark post-544-1224873069.gif!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Thanks Gramps, how do we do that and how do we produce another one for this last 12 months ? I'm not versed in powerpoint .

Thanks Gramps, how do we do that and how do we produce another one for this last 12 months ? I'm not versed in powerpoint .

Eagle, I was able to suck all the photos from Photobucket. I'll set up a PHP program on my server to make a gallery out of the photos. If you want to make a new one, I just need the photos to do it.

Guys, I'm positively gobsmacked! :blink: Well, I said it before and I'll say it again, it never ceases to amaze me the amount of innate talent in the Alphadrome members. Absolutely incredible. :o So, when are you all going to open the "Alphadrome gallery of pastime toys", all this stuff has to be on display somewhere, tell me you all aren't just keeping it all to yourselves? :unsure:

Archived