Buck Rogers XZ-31 Rocket Pistol

plan3b

Well, I was fortunate enough to just get a hold of a 1934 Buck Rogers XZ-31 Rocket Pistol in fantastic condition!

post-351-1222182962.jpg

I just posted how I displayed my 1935 Buck Rogers XZ-38 Atomic Disintegrator…now I am considering taking the already-mounted XZ-38 – and maybe switching that into the same type of display only with black wood (I’m thinking the copper finish would look better with black), then I can also flip the gun around and show the minty-side of the XZ-38 per Phil’s suggestion.

After that I think I’ll take the XZ-31 I just got and put that in the shadow box I have now (with the stained-wood color frame). Finally, I think I’ll take a page from Go Hero and work on getting a vintage 1930’s Buck Rogers cast figure (I think they were originally made of lead) and mount that in the place of where I had the Solar Scout badge on the XZ-38 display.

Now all I have to do is work on getting that Liquid Helium Gun…..

Excellent purchase! These are high on my wish list unfortunately a lot of the sellers won't ship out of the USA.

This one really looks to be in great shape.

Archived