Update,jaimie Giant Robot Builder

Eagle

Have you guys been keeping up with Jaimie's Giant Robot Project ??? OMG I love this guy !! :lol: He started to move all of his Giant robot parts back up to his Geo-dome. Problem is , he had to hand carry all of it. So he decides he needs a road. So he is in the process of digging a 1.5 mile road up the mountain with a pick and shovel !!! Jeeze, I'd let him borrow my Bulldozer for a day, but I think he is enjoying himself. Anyhow check it out. for those of you who don't know Jaimie hang out on his site and get to know him.... Watch the whole procession of video and look at the cool stuff he has built in the past. So click on this link and watch #19 and #20. http://jamius.com/Robot/Robot.html

I saw that the other day (after a summer of no updates) and I cracked up. When this guy decides to do something...he just does it with whatever tools he has on hand. Break a shovel? He uses his pick ax to fix it on the spot. When the big one comes, I'm hooking up with Jaimie! He puts Bear to shame. ;)

Your right Andy. Jaimie could go head to head with Bear and he doesn't have to support a camera crew. When he finishes that GIANT robot, it is going to be incredible ! I wonder if it will be self sustaining or require tethered to a power source.

An adventurer or adventuress is a term that usually takes one of three meanings:

* One whose travels are unusual and often exotic, though not so unique as to qualify as exploration.

* One who lives by their wits.

* One who takes part in a risky or speculative course of action for profit or position.[Or fun !!]

Archived