The Real Dark Knight Bot

Eagle

I tried what John suggested with the chrome and Black. I think it worked but kind of transformed him into the Dark Knight ! He has three separate power sources and two switches so that it can go from a stationary lighted mode to full operation. By the way all of the rivets are real. The ones on the shield were squeeze riveted. I'll get a video later tonight. You have to see the way the lightning bolts fire down through the arms. 🙂

post-545-1221090345.jpg

post-545-1221090366.jpg

post-545-1221090386.jpg

post-545-1221090345.jpg

post-545-1221090366.jpg

post-545-1221090386.jpg

Only a picture for school lesson, about 100 years old I guess. It´s a fantasy castle from the "Romantik"

But it has some elements like the tower and gate similar to the ones from the castle Lichtenstein (Link below).

Lichtenstein was a ruin and rebuilded 100 years ago. On the first (and second) look castle Neuschwanenstein is quite the same.

Neuschwanenstein is totally new (also more than 100 years ago) and has so much medieval taste like the Disney castle :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lichtenstein_Castle

post-544-1221158546.jpg

Lichtenstein around 1900

Oh yeah the Video. I had a late flights again last night. So at 00:30 I'm half way home and get a call from a veteran boat builder in Phoenix. He wants us to start building Feathercrafts again. Said the time has come for retro/light/fast boats to make a comeback. So at 0200 last night project Super Vagabond began.

These will look exactly like my boat except in 18 and 24 ft lengths. Everything below the chine will be Flush riveted ,everything above will be universal rivets. Both will be inboard jet drives. Then I went down and finished up the bot. Bedtime 0500. I'll try again for the video tonight when I get home. :wacko:

Hours and hours later here it is. I changed the shield again. Better. The quality of the video isn't real good. I don't know why.

http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c112/Eag...nt=MVI_7679.flv

Now that I showed up at your house this morning and bugged you ,I see in person that the Knight robot is way cool. Especially the lighting effects with the flashing transparent arm areas. I also like the gradation with the shield. Good luck with the boat motor. Can't wait to do boat wheelies! :rolleyes: :)

Archived