Introducing Sir Lancebot

Eagle

A few weeks ago I built this robot head . Then I tore it all apart and built it again and again and again. Well when it was finished it had evolved into a Knights helm. Hmm, just about the right size for that Strobot robot that Pat and I were going to use for target practice. Ripped that ridiculous looking handle head off,,boy did that feel good. Gave him Armor a shield and a lance. Now he is ready for combat. Still have to put the finishing touches on him and add the coat of arms to his shield. I'll say one thing for these Strobots. They operate smoothly !!!!! Very nice action. You cant see it in the photo's but Bolts of electricity run down his arms. Very sensational effect. The glowing helmet in subdued light is eerie. So , what do you think. Leave it as is or more detail and paint ? ?

post-545-1219960494.jpg

post-545-1219960511.jpg

post-545-1219960523.jpg

post-545-1219960548.jpg

post-545-1219960494.jpg

post-545-1219960511.jpg

post-545-1219960523.jpg

post-545-1219960548.jpg

Mark,,,,He looks great as he is ,but I think a splash of colour here and there will really set him off,,I think predominantly blue to compliment his mad blue robot head........That's the verdict of Steve the Artist :huh: :D

Thanks steve,,,I was going to apply the family coat of arms, but your right . The colors are all wrong for the Sir Bot. Photoshop guys, give me your crest ! :D

post-545-1219962799.gif

Very nice Mark.

Leon, How are you doing? Feeling any better ? Is socks home? Phil and I will be arriving at Penn station a little after noon. My second trip to NYC in 40 yrs.

EagleKeeper

Very good so far. But does need detail paint. I think adding blue would be a mistake. Use chrome paint and black paint only.

Great job!

aha....now I see what you were talking to me about.....yes the head is really great. A body paint job is definately needed to make Sir shine!!!! Chrome paint sounds right.

Guys I'm in NY ,,,,,having a great time. Met with Doc this afternoon and saw his great collection. John ,,what is Chrome Paint ???

Mark, that piece is spectacular. You're a TRUE ARTIST, believe me. Mechanical talent and artistry rarely appear in the same person, some are mechanics and others are artists. You're both. :D

Chrome and black paint, maybe a semi-gloss black with chrome details would be great.

Yep, definitely some chrome and black .

Or maybe not even chrome, just polish up some of those

metal pieces you already have on him.

Really Excellent work, Mark .... I love the whole look of this guy !!!

:)

Archived