Steve's Collection

steve

I love this stuff (that means all of your robots Chasdoss!). These threads with all the pictures really get me going. As you all know I like posting pictures of my (truly) modest collection, so seeing how Chasdoss encourages more pictures, I just have to post a few of my latest pick-ups. Here is My new Chief robot man, he is currently my best piece (still waiting on the blue moon explorer) and I'm absolutely elated to have him.

Rocket - you're dead on about the action looking like Mick Jagger!

post-2-1071555283.gif

Here's The Space explorer I won in the Barrett auction. Listed as "not working" but it came in today and I popped her open and a little twist to the main cog and she works like charm now. ;)

post-2-1071557993.gif

steve, chasdoss and f j.w, WONDERFUL STUFF! keep up the collecting gents!

steve, there is nothing modest about your collection my friend...super hi-end pieces that i can only dream of having.

chasdoss, you have beautiful pieces, beautifully displayed.

f j. w, i see your collection expanding by the week! good on you sir!

thanks for sharing :)

Great pics, Chasdoss and FJW! Thanks.

I've been slow about updating my website lately, so here's a couple pics of my own (very) small collection. I was going to shoot some closeups, but my camera died this morning. :)

For the record, the Thunders, Mr. Atomic, Smoking Spaceman, and Radar robot are repros. The Thunder on the left was a purple/green color-changing mod done by John.

post-2-1071585148.jpg

Steve, FJW and Dr. Atomic - well done all. It's a pleasure to see what you guys have and what pieces you're finding. I always think that a big part of the thrill is in the hunt - that and the people you meet along the way.

• Brian.. changed the title to Steve's Collection

Archived