Steve's Collection

steve

Since you were kind enough to show us your collection and asked to see some of our's-here mine goes. It is truely quite modest-I try to collect those pieces that inspire me the most.

post-2-1071531262.jpgDSC00591.JPG

GREAT TOYS! Nice to see collecting that is inspiring and not a '''want to be''' clone

of Kitaharas' collection.

Thanks for the peek into your world.

Steve -- you already know how I feel about your collection, but for the record -- just great. That Robot 5 is a stunning piece of tin... I also really love your Moon robot. One of my favorites.

Steve-

Your collection is a perfect example of what I'd like to show more of - focus and exquisite taste. By the way, (if it's none of our business just ignore this question) is that the Television robot from the Griff's auction?

Fineas-if you look closely at the Television Sankei from the Griff auction it is a variation different from mine.(which should answer your question if mine is from the Griff auction-actually the gentlemen sitting next to me got that piece). The Griff auction Sankei actually has the word Television on his lower chest-which mine does not. This is certainly not what I would consider an important variation-but a variation none the less.

Steve, that's what I'm talking about!!! The Sankei and Hook are two of my all-time favorites and you have a very cool collection. Anyway, now that we've got the ball rolling and because of a couple of requests, I thought I would go ahead and post a few more photos and encourage everyone else to do the same.

post-2-1071551627.jpg

Archived