Mini Ray Guns

dratomic

Comic-Con has come and gone... And thanks to a couple good friends, I was able to snag these two excellent mini ray gun exclusives.

The first is a 1:6 scale replica of the Buck Rogers Disintegrator, made by Go Hero. Cast and painted by hand, it was released in a limited edition of 80 to help promote the upcoming release of the full-size reproduction, as well as the Buck Rogers figure.

post-124-1217555456.jpg

post-124-1217555397.jpg

The next piece is the miniature version of Weta's Goliathon 83 Infinity Beam Projector. Limited to, I believe, 400 pieces, it's all metal and hand-painted. The box was signed by the gun's designer, Greg Broadmore. :)

post-124-1217555408.jpg

It compliments perfectly last year's Comic-Con exclusive, the mini Manmelter.

post-124-1217555420.jpg

While none of these are being released for general sale, I'm sure they can be found on eBay... Expect to pay a bit more for them, though...

post-124-1217555431.jpg

Cool snags, Doc. I didn't realize that Weta was soing another mini gun. Dang it. My daughter's boyfriend was there and I could've had him try to get me one.

Man those are cool. Even though the Weta ray guns are incredible pieces of art, I like the miniature Disintegrator the best. The detail on that one (at least in the pic) is nice and clean. It looks like it would spark if you pulled the trigger. Fitting that one of the 80 would make it's way to your collection doc. Sweet pieces for sure.

Archived