Mr Orbit Has Anti Gravity Control To Keep You Safe!

robothut

Now it will let me add a picture. Here is Mr. Orbit with a white planet and a orange planet. White planet as we all know float higher.

post-7-1217018836.jpg

post-7-1217018872.jpg

In the computer chest display there are 45 ultra bright LEDS, clear when off and red or blue when ON. random patterns are dispalyed but the ultra bright leds do not treat camers very well, just too darn bright. The remote control is custom as well with seperate control buttons for the computer , the Orbit floater and walking. 4 AA batterys do the dirty work.

post-7-1217019123.jpg

post-7-1217019173.jpg

post-7-1217019201.jpg

OMG! HE"S AWESOME!!!! WOW!! John, this is one of the best ever! Truly original and yet clearly inspired by the greats of yesterday. Just beautiful work from the Master himself!!! ;)

To echo Pat, WOW!!!!! I love this guy. He reminds me of a circus robot with the big feet, bulging eye plate, bright colors and of course the ball act. Amazing and creative, John! :blink: :P

John, I love it!!! I've always liked the floating ball space toys but a floating ball robot is even better.

Laserman , Very cool!! How many different robot's body parts are tied up in there?

Well first start with a jupiter robot, don't have one? Here is how I jused to make them.

http://www.robothut.robotnut.com/JupitorRobot.html

Then replace the head with parts from a smoking robot, chief robot and blower.

Then add 45 random flashing coloed LEDS to the chest display and build a remote control box so you can control all the functions.

There is only one things that I forgot to do that I would go back and add if it were not for the fact that the metal tabs on the body parts are so weak at this point. I was going to add LEDs to the eyes but spaced it out. :blush:

Archived