Astroblaster Recall Bears Gifts

Eagle

A few months ago I sent Pat an AstroBlaster Bot. Upon arrival it didn't work. So once he got his strength back, Pat boxed it up and sent it back in a BIGGER box. HMMMM . I open the box and to my Glorious surprise, AstroBlaster brought friends. :rolleyes: Anywhere else if you had an item returned it might come with a nasty note. Not here !!! Anyhow it is a simple repair. The trigger mechanism for the machine guns is spring steel. Somehow it hardened and jammed the drive motor. New spring, all better. Thanks again Pat for the Robby bank, cool tie tacks, Mr Atomic robot key chains and a cool puzzle. I'll get AstroBlaster back to you next week.

post-545-1216851268.jpg

post-545-1216851310.jpg

Glad you liked the gifties! I found that robot game in the cereal isle of the supermarket a few years ago! I remember walking down the isle and having my spidey-sense go off and knowing that there was a Robby robot somewhere. My wife thought I was nuts and then I turned around and there was this stack of kids games among the cereal boxes and under close inspection I saw that two of the robots looked like Robby and B-9! I think I bought every box in the store that day and have been giving them away as gifts ever since. ;)

Archived