1962 Saucer Lamp

Eagle

Thanks guys !! Is it me, or does this bug you guys too ? Does it bug you when you list something with a reserve and a clause that you [ship to USA only]. Right off the bat you start getting Emails about shipping to BF Egypt and what is the reserve price??? The shipping thing not so bad, but asking the reserve !!!! Thats ticks me off. I don't sell often with the reserve option, but unusual items that are difficult to list............I learned that lesson a long time ago. :unsure:

Personally, the ship to USA only doesn't bug me off too much ! I used to think that people using that kind of restriction were just totally off the bat & off what eBay's supposed to give the searchers : instant access to what they're lookin' for everywhere in the world.

& I was one of the : Hey, would you ship to Belgium e-mailers you seem to be annoyed with !

But then, being who I am, I very rarely received a negative answer to my request of shipping abroad, as I was clearly ready to assume all charges & aking politely.Never cared about reserve prices, I'm usually ready to spend X $ on a specific toy; if I do not meet the reserve, or if I'm outbid, well that's just it, my pockets are just not deep enough !

Still, some nasties wouldn't sell anything outside USA, just for the principle of not selling to a non american sub-human ! They had to have something I REALLY craved for to have me asking a US friend to bid for me & then re-ship, as I was not that enthusiastic at the idea of spending my money with so narrow minded sellers !!!

Had a few mail fights with some of them, then decided, as the years were bringing me some wisdom, that they were not worthy !!!

Xris, like I said, the shipping thing isn't SO bad....... It has nothing to do with who lives where. For me, it's all the paperwork at the post office. And buyers trying to avoid import tariffs. " Put on the package that it's from aunt Lucy for my birthday" . It's the reserve thing. :blush: I'm glad you ship overseas ,,,,otherwise I wouldn't have some of the cool bots that I do have. ;)

Archived