Chief Maintenance Robot-your Goto Robot For Repairs!

laserman

Well, I wanted to get this guy done weeks ago, but with the flood and all, things got delayed. Meet Chief Maintenance Robot Man, your handyman for your home, business, or starship! His head is made from a Harrod's tea tin, and the eye assembly is made from a Mennan Speed Stick deodorant lid. The tools are recast from the Robert the Robot tools and others. The tool box in his chest is non functional. The safety beacon on his head blinks. Note the tatoo of Rosie on his left arm. I'll try to post a short video in the next day or two. I got four more of these chief conversions in work, and will be posting them as they get done. Enjoy! :)

post-226-1216007576.jpg

post-226-1216007589.jpg

post-226-1216007598.jpg

post-226-1216007609.jpg

post-226-1216007621.jpg

post-226-1216007633.jpg

post-226-1216007644.jpg

I"m putting the finishing touches on a project and I exit the shop to the computer ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,only to be overcome by this most extraordinaire robot !!!! My kind of guy !!!! No kidding, He has a tool pouch !! :) This guy just clicks !! Great Job !! Great Job!! Thank You..

I like it! I like it! Love those built in goggles,ear pieces and blinking tow motor light ! And the finishing touches with the decals are excellent. Very creative, Bob. Great job! :P

He's awesome, Laserman! And I love the tattoo! Is Rosie one of the others you're working on? LOL? This robot is just too cool! ;)

Now Laserman, That's a WORKING BOT!!!! ;)

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! :D

Love the rivet line around the head too!

Please keep up the great work....always!

MMM

Thanks guys.

Pat, My oldest son was visiting from Boston over the fourth of July, and he in fact did request a maid variant of Rosie. He works for a company that sells franchises for home and business cleaning, and thought a robot in his company colors, made by the ole man would be cool on his desk. So yes, I have a design done, and I'm scouring around for parts for her right now. Things we do for our kids. :P

Laserman,,,,,,I love him,,he looks 'So Right',,one of my favourite alphadrome custom robots to date....BTW,,We have to try and get all the latest [and some of the earlier] custom robots all in one place ,,or eventually a place for them in that mag Doc was talking about..

laserman: That is an incredible accomplishment, very well done! Those tool drawers and the tools make it wonderful...we love to see these great creations. :lol:

Thanks all!! :blush: I really enjoy doing these. Its a great stress reliever (most of the time) from my regular job. And, I'm not building something repetitiously like I was before. I wish I could be a little more prolific at working on these. I admire how Mr. Rigg can take an idea and crank it into a reality in no time. My problem is I'm so slow, that my ideas are getting way a head of me. This Chief Robotman body is just such a great platform to work from for so many concepts.

Archived