Meet Traks

Eagle

...But I don't have the $200.00 license...

Yeah, I know! Damm all that Class III red tape nonsense! OH, man. That link was awesome! All those fantasic toys! Just wonderful! ;)

Hey RoboBob That's Beautiful!!!

I like the way you've put the picture into the comic....can't wait to see how this thing is finally finished.....

Watta ya say there Eagle? It's comming together!

Man there are so many talented guys at this place, why oh why can't some company see what were all about here?

What the Doc Atomic says about the Mag idea and the talent here plus all the info that what's put out here...."WE'RE TOO GOOD TO BE IGNORED"

Just my 2cents worth of rant

But Great Job on the Lio Bots Guys!

MMM

P.S. I'm working on the fourth one.

Nice Job Bob. 😄 😄 Mike, what Corporation could use us whack jobs? :blush: Hey I finally bought a computer yesterday. Walked into Staples. A kid ask if he can help . Yeah kid, go get me that computer on the shelf. The 2.5 billion gig Dell 😉 Well sir we have an $85.00 plan where we set up the computer, clean out all the junk..........No, just go get the computer kid. Well our extended warranty plan is only....................Kid,the old Dell has been running for 9 yrs with only an "A" drive failure!! Please just go get the computer. So I pay, throw it in the Jeep, drive 20 miles back home. Open the box,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,He gave me the wrong computer. Back in the Jeep. Return the computer, get the other one. Take it home and it's the right one. But the springs are broken on the made in China DVD door. Do I want to drive back again ????? No !!! So here I was sitting on the floor with a brand new ,never been turned on computer,,,,torn down to the core. Fixed the door, put it all back together and it works great. First thing I did was erase all the Anti Virus programs and download Avast. Maybe I should have bought the extended warranty! :rolleyes:

Did I say "CORPORATION" maybe I meant "INSTITUTION" :lol: :D

First Joe with his computer and now you too! Always So dramatic with you Eagle! :P ;)

MMM

Opppss.........I messed up and started making the fifth robot in line, I got the body and head and am working on the feet and figuring a way to put the detail in the body and the head,but am still planning on doing the fourth one as well.

MMM

I'll post a pic as soon as my sons camera will take the pic. In other words whenever he get's over to see me?

Archived