Brass Robot

WJN

Yes, one piece. I thought briefly about a tiny drop of paint in each eye, the mouth, & chest detail, but I kinda like the purity of the all metal look.

I can understand your feelings for all metal purity but to me it looks like the eyes are just missing. Maybe if you didn't go so deep on the sockets?

Still cool as all hell. Is that all milled on one machine?

The "blank" was turned on a toolroom lathe, (top knot, head, neck, outside dimension of arms, curved surface of toes) then the rest was done on a v-mill.

Thanks! It was sort of an experiment to see how small was practical.... I'm confident I can go smaller, but not for a while.... my eyes, neck, & furrowed brow need to recover first.

IT's A KEYCHAIN ROBOT!!! put that little circle at the top of the head like an antenna and wha..la a keychain. :D

Of course it would be for the more discriminating tastes of all us Alphadromers! :lol:

Please....sign me up for one? B)

Thanks

MMM

Its perfect as is! don't change a thing. Don't bother making them smaller either other wise the only way old men like me will be able to look at it wiull be in pictures. :rolleyes:

Very cool. And perfect presentation. When I saw the first pic, I thought to myself, "Neat. Looks really good." Then I saw the second picture, and my jaw dropped! You DEFINITELY made an impression with this one!

Well done! :)

WJN,,,,,,,,,Excellent precision work....Very Very skillfull,,the workmanship you see in this place never ceases to amaze me..

Archived